We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed reason for return and pictures or a video of the product that supports your reason.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned.
- Items that have been received for more than 14 days (regardless of whether they have not been used)
- Items that have been used
- Items that have been defective, such as smelly, stained, scratched or damaged by the customer.
- if the condition of the Items when they are returned to us differs significantly from the condition declared at the time of the return request.
- earrings/ear cuffs whose packaging has been opened.
- hygiene products (e.g. earrings), sale items, outlet items and other items with an 'order cancellation/return policy' on the sales page.
- our products purchased outside the Ops.Official Store.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Precautions for return shipment
To assure your refund please use a trackable international shipping service, we are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.